Deputy Nurse Manager
Salary up to £36,000 depending upon experience
Based in Whickham, Gateshead
Full time, permanent role
Are you an experienced qualified Nurse?
MedSolve are looking for a qualified nurse, managerial experience is not a MUST. This role could be for someone with several years nursing experience that is looking to step up to management.
This role is to demonstrate drive, initiative and flexibility in carrying out all principal responsibilities detailed below in order to promote service excellence and a positive progressive rehabilitative environment.
- To work in collaboration with the Clients, Nurses, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech and Language Therapists, Clinical Psychologists, Case Managers, Support Staff and other Health and Social Care Professionals in client centred nursing care and rehabilitation.
- To be aware of, implement and deliver Clients holistic care programmes. This individual programme is an integral part of each Clients 'Rehabilitation/Care Plan'. It will be regularly monitored and reviewed to ensure continuity and consistency of the care and rehabilitation programme.
- To motivate and support the client in achieving individual goals as determined through communication with the Client, discussions with relatives/advocates and input from other members of the health/social care team via assessments, treatment and observations of the Clients.
- To facilitate, implement and assist the Clients care and rehabilitation programmes
- To act as a role model to junior members of staff.
- To ensure NMC pin is renewed yearly and all work in line with revalidation is complete prior to renewal of NMC pin.
For further information on this post, please contact Laura Gillespie.
- Qualified Nurse