PERMANENT POSITION - 134/108
• Deputy Manager
• Residential Care Home for young adults and adults with physical disabilities
• £12.24 per hour + benefits
Our client, small care home based in beautiful area in Braunton currently has a vacancy for a Deputy Manager to join their residential care home.
Details of this Residential Care Home Deputy Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• Full Time on a permanent contract
• A competitive annual salary up to £23.933
• Free DBS
• Free training
• Performance Bonus
• Staff Recruitment Bonus
• Long service awards
• Financial Assistance
• Employer Contribution to pension
• Career opportunities and personal growth and lots more
As Residential Care Home Deputy Manager NVQ3 / NVQ4 or NVQ 5 you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources and promoting the best possible standards of care.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Deputy Manager, Head of Care or a Team Leader looking to progress their career into management.
Applicants for this Residential Care Home Deputy Manager NVQ3 / NVQ4 or NVQ5 should meet the following criteria:
• Experienced in a leadership position in a UK care home setting
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, ideally having completed or currently undertaking NVQ Level 4 or Level 5
• A strong leader with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive, proactive approach
If you feel this might be your cup of tea, please apply now or call Sonja at Real Recruitment Solutions.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination
- Social Care
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'