Location. Elmbridge, East Molesey
Job. Deputy Red Group Manager
Salary £8,500 - £9,000k
Contract Permanent, part- time from January 2019
Working hours 8.30-2 pm, 4 mornings a week, Term-time only
Closing date Nov 30th 2018
Location The Children’s Workshop, Methodist Church Centre,
Manor Road, East Molesey, KT8 9JU
The Workshop is a long established pack away Foundation Stage pre-school in the heart of East Molesey.We are passionate about Early years and our ethos is to ensure that the children are at the heart of all we do. We aim to provide an environment where each child is valued, safe and happy.
We are registered to take 68 children per morning.
The Blue Group is a mixed age group, 2.5 yrs to 5, with staff : child ratio 1:4 and are based in the Moss Hall. The Red Group children with ratio 1:5 use 3 separate rooms and will all leave for school in July 2019. There are extensive resources and 2 outside play areas used by both groups. Both Groups have a Manager and Deputy with additional Assistant Staff who are level 3 or above and all have paediatric first aid certificates. We use the Tapestry on line journal for the children’s records.
Come and see us!
In addition to the usual qualities and qualifications of a Pre-School team player and leader, we are looking for someone with loads of enthusiasm, expertise, experience and empathy. Above all, a positive attitude and a sense of humour!
Contact our Senior Manager Sarah for further details, application form and to book a preliminary visitor
About the Role
As our Deputy Manager for red group you will be responsible for:-
• Ensuring the safety and well being of all the children is implemented at all times.
• Will work with the group Manager and deputise in his/her absence.
• Will support the aims and objectives of the Pre-school and assist the Manager in providing a high quality setting.
• Be a key person and be responsible for keeping learning journals up to date.
• Plan a stimulating learning environment that meets the children's needs.
• Have an excellent knowledge of the EYFS and Welfare requirements.
• Support the team in order to provide an enabling environment in which all children will thrive, play, learn and develop.
• Direct, support, inspire and lead a team.
• Work collaboratively with the management team to ensure all documentation, quality of care and ethos of The Workshop are maintained.
• Maintain high standards of care, cleanliness and maintenance of resources and equipment.
We are committed to Safeguarding children.
All recruitment is subject to safer recruitment process Each applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and relevant suitability checks.
Please note that this vacancy is not part of Surrey County Council, we are advertising this on behalf of a partnership organisation.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'