Deputy Manager - Aberdeen
Salary up to £28,000 + 30% Bonus
Are you an experienced Deputy Manager within the Bar and Restaurant sector and looking for something different?
Aberdeen’s most exciting venue, the place to enjoy stunning cocktails and fresh, seasonal food.
By day, the venue offers a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere where you can dine with friends, come for business lunches or just enjoy a coffee. By night, the venue comes alive with resident DJ’s perfect for holding birthday parties, corporate events, Christmas parties and so much more.
My client is looking for a determined and passionate Deputy Manager to join the company, leading the team and delivering strong results
The ideal Deputy Manager will have experience working within a premium branded business and have experience in both wet and dry lead business
Requirements for the Position of Deputy Manager
- You will have been in an Assistant Manager, Bar Manager or Deputy Manager role for at least 12 months.
- Outgoing personality who takes pride in delivering the best customer service
- Examples of delivering impeccable hospitality
- The ability to lead and drive the team
- Ambition to grow within the company
- Operationally running events
- A great knowledge of busy and late-night venues
- Cocktail knowledge
- A love of working nights
- Outgoing and energetic
- A good knowledge of both front and back of house
- Overall you will have bags of personality, enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
- Results driven
If you feel this is the Deputy Manager role is for you, then apply today to avoid missing out on this amazing opportunity.
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For our Privacy Notice, please visit the Illume Recruitment website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'