Salary: £35,000pa - £39,999pa + Benefits
Hours: 40 days only
Time Recruitment Solutions ltd are currently selecting for a Deputy Manager (RGN /RMN) to work in a beautiful 56 Bedded care home which is situated in Bexhill on Sea.
The home is focused on providing personalised care solutions for people who are looking for Specialist Dementia care, Convalescence, Respite and Palliative care.
We are looking for a motivated and inspirational Deputy Manager, who has the ability to influence, engage, and exercise leadership throughout the team with an open communication style. We need somebody who is able deliver a high standard of resident care and drive results within the elderly care setting
Deputy Manager Duties will be to:
* Assist the Home Manager in the planning, directing and delivery of high quality person centred care.
* Direct and lead the clinical services within a nurse-led environment
* Ensuring the quality of service meets the national minimum standards and CQC standards
* You will be required to undertake staff reviews, team meetings
* You will deputise in the absence of the Home Manager
Applicants for this vacancy must meet the following criteria;
* Qualified Registered Nurse - Essential
* 3 -5 years post registration experience in a health and social care
* Evidence of previous experience of leading a team
As Deputy Manager you will be given the opportunity to develop your career and further enhance your skills. The company's internal training academy provides on-going clinical specialist training, as well as clear routes into management with access to an innovative range of management and leadership qualifications. Many of our clients Assistant Managers go on to become General Managers and some go on to take even more senior roles.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent opportunity then please contact Usman on or click APPLY below.
This position will be suitable for ; Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse, Clinical, Nurse, Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, RMN, Unit Manager, Charge Nurse, Deputy Manager, or Clinical Lead.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job