Do you want to work for a National Care Provider that prides themselves on a; friendly, innovative, person-centered approach?
We are currently looking for the right candidate who is ready to take the next step up in their Care career to become a Trainee Manager. Whether you are a Team Leader or a Deputy Manager, we welcome your application. This is a full time, permanent position paying between £25,000 - £26,200 along with a comprehensive benefits package including access to the NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management.
You, the Trainee Manager will be working under the Registered Manager of a brand new Children’s service. This 8 bedded home has been specifically built in a beautiful rural location on the Worcestershire and Herefordshire borders for Children between the ages of 9-19 years of age who have a range of emotional, behavioural and other complex needs.
Responsibilities of the Trainee Manager:
- Follow the placement plan of each Young Person, supporting them through daily routines.
- To assist in the day-to-day running of the home, ensuring a high level of safety and homeliness
- Follow therapeutic plans and strategies, attending daily education with the Young Person
- Operating within the Company’s policies and procedures to ensure that we provide a positive living experience for all Young People
- To maintain effective communication and liaison with Young People, their families and others whilst respecting appropriate confidentiality
- To support Young People and staff members with the preparation of meals, activities, cleaning and social events
Person Specification for the Trainee Manager:
- Minimum of an NVQ/QCF Level 3 in Children and Young People’s Workforce or equivalent.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- An unrivalled commitment to achieve high standards of safeguarding.
- Previous supervisory/management experience.
- Experience supporting Young People with complex behaviours.
Additional information for the Trainee Manager:
- Fantastic salary.
- General and travel insurance deals
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care and hospital plans
- Flexible additional holiday purchase scheme
- Holiday, leisure and travel discounts
- Full comprehensive training
- Great internal progression opportunities.
- Beautiful rural location.
Don't miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. This leading healthcare provider based in Worcester, is passionate about offering the best service to both staff and clients. So apply today!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you please apply immediately or call the permanent recruitment team on , alternatively email your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job