Our client, based in Somerset, is currently recruiting for a Deputy Manager on a temporary or permanent contract. The job, which is due to start a.s.a.p.and will be for 37 hours per week. The rate for this position is negotiable depending upon experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Supervising and supporting a team of Support Workers and Senior Support Workers providing support to service users with learning disabilities
* Conducting staff appraisals in a one-to-one environment and setting KPI’s to ensure high quality service delivery
* Managing the staff rota system and working with additional time requests
* Creating and reviewing safeguarding reports and liaising with relevant external agencies
* Carrying out and supervising daily welfare checks
* Creating and implementing tailored support plans and risk assessments
* Helping clients achieve independent living and encouraging participation in activities
The successful candidate must have management experience within support and have access to their own vehicle
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
- Independent Living
- Support Management