Bring a fresh breath of air to a well established, person-centred nursing home based in Bridgend. Are you an experienced lead nurse looking to take on a new role and new responsibility? Perhaps you are an experienced manager looking to working with a company that has the right vision for nursing care! Randstad are proud to represent a fantastic, private nursing care company who can offer real progression and a supportive working environment!
As Deputy manager you will be in a unique position to help shape the future of the home. You will receive such benefits as:
- Attractive hourly rates dependent on experience
- A cooperative working environment where you have the opportunity to flourish
- Market leading employee benefits including 5.6 weeks annual leave and a bespoke PDP
As well as using your clinical experience to ensure your residents are cared for at the best standard possible, you will be expected to:
- Support your staff team and Registered Manager to ensure the smooth running of shifts
- Continuously challenge, assess and renew care plans as necessary
- Act to ensure all compliance and legislation are met within the home
In order to be considered for this exciting opportunity you will need to
- be a registered nurse (RGN/RMN) with an active NMC PIN
- have experience of leading or managing a team of nurses and care staff
- have drive to ensure that the needs of your residents are met and exceeded at all times.
Take the first step to your new career today! Call Sam on or enquire by email on today!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
- clinical manager
- Registered Nurse
- Nursing Home
- Staff Nurse
- Registered General Nurse
- charge nurse
- Registered Nurse Mental Health
- Pallative Care
- lead nurse
- General Nursing
- unit lead