Deputy Manager - South East London
H&T began serving communities in London in 1897. Since then we have expanded to become one of the oldest and leading pawnbrokers in the UK. In recent years, H&T has accelerated its development by adding new products and services, expanding the store network and developing a complete online service. Our continued investment in the business and the communities we serve has resulted in us being the largest pawnbroker in the UK.
Due to our outstanding on going success, we are seeking excellent Deputy Managers or Assistant Managers for our stores within South East London.
Assistant Managers/Deputy Managers - South East London
Assisting the shop manager in overseeing the daily operations of a shop. You’ll be expected to meet specific operations standards, financial goals and objectives as well as maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Establishing great customer relations atmosphere by greeting every customer and providing the customer with a prompt and efficient service
- Administering loan products whilst explaining all the necessary information to the customer
- Assisting in sourcing and recruiting Retail Assistants
- Assisting with the training and development of staff
- Customer service experience within a retail environment
- Some supervisory or management experience is advantageous, but not necessarily essential
- Good understanding of Maths
- Fluent English speaker
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Approachable and helpful
- Friendly and engaging demeanour
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Excellent rapport builder
What we offer:
- Based in the South East London areas
- Permanent, full time role, working 5 days per week , between Mondays and Saturdays
- Competitive salary level
- Company benefits including holiday pay, pension and season ticket loans
- Working as part of a friendly team
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
- Sales Executive
- Store Management
- Supervisory Experience
- Assistant Manager