Deputy Head of Digital Marketing & Campaigns
Our blue-chip, nationally acclaimed client is looking for an individual to join their ever-growing team at their offices just North of Salisbury. This is an incredible opportunity to work alongside some extremely talented individuals in a buzzing, friendly workplace.
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Direct Reports: PR Manager, SEO Content Manager, Marketing Executive, Online Communities Lead, PPC and Social Media Campaigner,
The Deputy Head owns driving and optimizing the performance of all digital, media and print channels and leads the development of our content strategy across the department to execute a full go-to-market strategy.
Working alongside the Campaign Operations Planner and the Deputy Head, Creative Team, the role is responsible for developing a full campaign strategy to target new potential customers and optimisation of all channels to ensure online sales and lead generation targets are met.
Leading and developing the digital and integrated marketing channel plans across the company, you would:
- Deliver the digital strategy in line with business objectives and KPIs whilst maximising ROI.
- Develop a go to market digital, media and print plan including TV, PR, SEO, Search, Email, Direct Mail, Affiliates, Social Media, etc. to grow retention and accelerate customer acquisition
- Drive growth of web traffic by new and returning visitors with targeted marketing campaigns
- Manage the marketing communications to clearly articulate a market leading customer proposition
- Set digital strategies and measurable objectives with the Head of Marketing for all AFI websites.
- Leading the execution of SEO, PR and Social media for a strong back-linking and brand awareness strategy
- Leading Print and Event advertising channels for the department
- Work alongside the internal communication function to ensure the Social League is active and the company is engaged with all campaigns
- Coordinate with the sales and customer service department to ensure all relevant departments are aware of marketing campaigns and messaging, financial promotions and on board with campaign messaging
- Coordinating with relevant marketing agencies to coordinate the TV ad placement and distribution
Meet sales and online acquisition targets by:
- Delivering a monthly, quarterly and yearly campaign plan
- Leading the development of marketing communications and messages for a targeted communication strategy to ensure relevance for a segmented audience.
- To own develop an editorial content and social media strategy to drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention through all our marketing channels.
- To advise on and develop engaging and interactive content and techniques that maximise the potential of customer acquisition and engagement.
- To create and/or adapt existing content to work across digital channels (website, social media, HTML emails, blog)
- Manage our online brand reputation through the usage of product reviews and social media listening
- Deliver customer insights through social media listening
Required Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Strong across all digital channels including; SEO, Social Media, Affiliates, Content Marketing and Paid Marketing as well as off-line channels
- Expertise in all marketing channels including TV, PR, Events, Print, Mail and CRM Database marketing
- Demonstrable experience building strategic plans
- Comfortable with analytics to understand the creative links to conversion metrics
- Understands how to deliver strategies across B2C channels
- Has a growth mind-set and wants to make a real difference
- Structured, organised and multitasker
- Able to speak authoritatively and with gravitas on all areas of digital and marketing
- Analytical and detail-oriented.
- Able to deliver under pressure.
- Personable and approachable.
- Balance of strategic skills to identify marketing opportunities and trends as well as tactical pragmatic marketing implementation skills
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and team management experience. Team player who will empower and inspire team mates.
- Broad-based business thinker who can collaborate effectively with peers as well as executive functional and senior business line leaders to achieve objectives
- In-depth knowledge of the pet insurance industry or working in the financial sector
- Lead Generation
- Marketing Campaigns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"