We are looking for a reliable and committed Deputy General Manager at our clients site in Exeter.
As a Deputy General Manager you will have overall responsibility for running the assigned department(s), ensuring that financial targets are delivered through excellent customer service. You will gain a complete understanding of the General Manager role and have full site responsibility in the absence of the General Manager. You may be required to cover at Saltash and Cullompton on occasions.
- Acting as a role model instruct and coach your team by championing customer service and creating a culture of service and sales
- Resolve customer complaints in line with company policy
- Recruit, develop and lead teams within assigned departments, ensure effective control of labour by using management and local information, ensuring that labour matches projected sales with team delivering operational and service standards
- Motivate and monitor the performance and conduct of all team members in line with procedures
- Ensure that the company appraisal process is in place and is both effective and constructive for all teams
- Ensure that compliance with Moto and brand standards is achieved through the delivery of brand requirements, policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all Moto standards, health & safety and food safety legislative checks are completed and that all necessary remedial action is taken or issues are escalated
- Identify opportunities to maximise sales at a local level, being aware of local and national events
- Implement Moto and brand marketing requirements within the defined timeframes
- Manage and achieve stock holding within company targets for units responsible
- Deliver brand standards at all times by ensuring that all units are operated in line with the franchise agreement
- Achieve sales and profit targets relating to assigned departments using management information and P&L data to provide focus priorities
- Ensure that all company policies and procedures are in place to maintain cash and stock security and that all necessary action is takes
- Prepare for and contribute to financial and business review meetings in relation to assigned departments
Who we're looking for
You will have enthusiasm to deliver outstanding customer service and retain good customer relations, ideally in a multi-unit environment. You will have the ability to lead a team of managers to motivate and enthuse operational teams. A flexible approach to working hours/environment and to communicate confidently to all is a key part of this role.
- Experience of training and coaching a team
- Understanding of Key Performance Indicators
- Profit & Loss knowledge
- Proven record of exceeding sales targets
- Worked in a branded catering or retail environment at a management level
- Previous experience of managing performance and following set procedures
- Honest and Open
- Willingness to learn and shows initiative
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
Our client offers a wide range of benefits and schemes that can help you to save money, and there’s something for everyone. Bring us an enthusiastic, reliable and confident approach, plus a genuine interest in our business.
- Salary up to £34k per year
- Permanent/Full time/fully flex hours
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Company pension
- Up to 60% off with our Employee and Partner Discount Card - Offering you, your partner as well as friends and family discount of some of our brands
- Additional Discount Card (s) issued with length of service to give to your friends and family
- You can also earn cash and voucher awards via our Reward and Recognition scheme
- Development programmes offering employees in all job roles the opportunity to progress their career further
Please call Ellie at Pink for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job