Our client is an International Banking that is looking to hire a Deputy Branch Manager for their team at Southall;
To manage branch operations, teller desks, FCRM quality, complaints handling, customers' movement in the branch lobby and be responsible to achieve business targets. Be responsible for the generation of customer referrals and handing over to relationship team for the closure of the deal. Responsible to manage the relationship of the identified customer base for value enhancement. Branch Manager would also be responsible to generate business from new customers and to ensure new customers get a personalized and excellent first-time experience.Key performance parameters are customer service levels such as transaction times, error %, FCRM quality scores, efficient handling of complaints and reduction in complaints, customer satisfaction scores, efficient lobby management, timely execution of operations activity and achievement of business targets.
Before commencement of banking hours along with Deputy Branch Manager (DBM) would be responsible for branch opening, disarming of alarm, vault.
* BOM would be responsible for management and handover of security items for the day's expected consumption to the staff
* Ensure desk is 5S compliant
* Arrange customer sitting area, display boards and product and regulatory fliers for easy access to customers.
* Filing and maintenance of records and documentation
During Banking Hours
- Authorizing the transactions;
- DBM will verify the accounts opened by CSR during the day and will ensure the following:
- All the relevant information is filled in the AOF
- CSR has signed the AOF at the space provided
- Xerox of IDs duly certified by CSR is attached to the application
- AML and other reports are attached to the AOF, wherever required and that they are acceptable; in case of any shortcoming, CSS will have it rectified.
- DBM would be responsible to ensure customer complaints are handled and recorded in an efficient manner
- DBM would be responsible for the efficient Lobby management of the branch to ensure smooth flow of customers.
- DBM would be responsible for maintaining the FCRM quality score and to ensure all SRs are resolved within time.
- DBM would be responsible for ensuring error-free transactions in the branch and for maintenance of error log.
- Meet and service managed customers at appointed time for servicing and relationship value enhancement
- Plan and execute customer satisfaction campaigns in the branch
- customers and welcome calls to new customers
- Attend to new customers willing to avail of bank's services and products and ensure customer avails the service.
- Check and clear voice messages received on telephones every two hours (at the least).
After Banking Hours
- DBM will verify End of day Cash balances including cash in CDU; Investigate and reconcile cash shortages and excesses, if any
- DBM is first Custodian of Cash and all security items. BS-ops will account for all the security items consumed during the day
- DBM will compile Daily MIS and dashboards related to banking transactions
- Account for all security items issued during the day and secure the remaining items
- Lock and arm the vault area
- Arm and lock the branch premises
- Compile Daily MIS and dashboards related to banking transactions
- Verifying and mailing out Shipping Manifests
- Weekly inward/outward shipment of cash
- Conduct team meetings and take stock of target achievements
- Publish weekly MIS and update BM and Area Manager on business progress
- DBM would be responsible for maintaining various register such as Branch documentation register, Employee movement register, Bait money register, CDU movement register, Key movement register
- DBM would be responsible for the 5S, SOX and other regulatory compliance of the branch
- DBM would be responsible to effectively lead the branch operations/ teller team and to ensure productivity, efficiency and professional conduct in the branch.
- Meet personal business targets as discussed and communicated by the Branch Manager at the beginning of Financial Year. This will require maintaining and growing book of the assigned customers, do the outbound calling and/or, meet clients outside the branch premises to generate further business and referrals.
- Organize and participate in events and play an active part in the Sales Promotional activities for the branch.
Other activities as required by the BM
- Activities pertaining to marketing, customer service and quality maintenance.
- Training, education, know
- ledge enhancement.
- Specific projects as a member of the project team.
- New activities identified due to change in processes and products.
- Any other activity in order to facilitate smooth operation of the branch.
- To undertake projects and assignment from time to time as directed by
- Interaction with Customer Service Manager, Branch Manager, and CSR's
- Operational Related: Adhere to all policies and procedures for transactional banking, AML and KYC.
Job Requirements/ Specification
Qualifications As required by Job
- Work Experience No of Years Industry Area of work
- As relevant to the job requirement Financial Services Transactional Banking
- Knowledge of banking products and services
- Ability to operate and balance cash on a daily basis
- Knowledge of banking procedures and processes
- Ability to process financial and non-financial transactions (eg. Deposits, withdrawals, remittances, draft, cheque clearing, holds etc.)
- Behavioral Skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to any situation or change
- Fast learner, energetic, and results-oriented
- Problem solver with good judgment and cash management skills
- Team player
- Professional, honest and efficient
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent analytical skills and good at Math and basic calculations
- Details orientation