Depot Admin and Finance Supervisor - Bristol - Distribution/Logistics/Parcels
Salary : C: £20K to £24K depending on experience
39hrs per week
5 out of 7 Days / working between
8:00am - 20:00pm
Our client is one of the best known names in the Distribution market, providing their customers with high standards of quality and service
Reporting to the Depot General Manager with dotted line to the National Depot Admin Manager, this role is to be fully accountable for the Depot Administration, reporting and analysis and to be the front line ambassador for all office depot enquiries.
The position will proactively seek ways to support the management team in identify cost opportunities including labour costs, both PAYE and Agency spend, be accountable for the depot Facilities Budget and Depot Costs and ensure that all reporting and business admin governance is done in a timely and thorough manner.
Management of daily, periodical analysis and reporting for all cost within the depot ensuring any associated risks and contingencies are escalated to the DGM.
Responsible for generating and analysing all financial reports, highlighting trends, poor practice and risks and offering potential solutions that can influence decisions.
Maintain accurate Attendance Management by updating relevant system accurately and in a timely manner.
Iinfluencing line managers to follow company process and ensure that best practice methods are followed and reporting where these fail.
Essential Skills for the role:
- Experience of managing process and systems in a busy administrative environment is essential.
- Able to prepare presentations ensuring information is clear, concise and demonstrates the discussion requirements.
- Proven ability to analyse information or stats to create a case and influence others.
- Proven ability to create efficient systems, ways of working for improvements.
- Speed and accurate typing skills, including attention to detail.
- Excellent working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Outlook and Excel etc.
- Proven organisation skills - ability to work in a logical and methodical manner; ability to use own initiative and effectively manage several tasks at one time.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job