Adecco are currently recruiting for a Dell Boomi Developer to work for a Local Authority based in Lewes.
Dell Boomi Developer
Local Authority - Public Sector
Temporary role - 6 months (possible extension)
Full time - 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week
Hybrid working - remote and office based in Lewes
ASAP Start (pending registration and compliance)
£480 per day
Purpose of Job
ESCC are seeking a Dell Boomi Developer to join their small, friendly Development team. This is an initial 6-month contract position. The role will be split between the office at County Hall in Lewes and remote working.
Your focus will be on embedding the Dell Boomi platform and building capability within the team. You will be developing integrations for the replacement ERP, Oracle Fusion. These will replace BizTalk interfaces to SAP and are mainly accounts payable and accounts receivable. There will also be the need for additional, new integrations.
1. To design, develop and implement integration projects using Dell Boomi Platform.
2. Assist with requirements gathering and work with non-technical stakeholders.
3. Fully document designs.
4. Define and implement best practices for integrations.
5. Administer Dell Boomi platform including: user and security management, deployment, process logging, error handling and reporting.
6. Define and implement approach for daily monitoring.
7. Ensure optimal performance of the system integrations.
8. Work with technical and business representatives to determine strategies for handling data.
Essential Skills and Experience
1. 5+ years of integration experience.
2. 2+ years of building integrations using Dell Boomi.
3. Experience of creating integration solutions for Cloud, On-Premises, and Hybrid scenarios.
4. Fully conversant with design, build, test and operations.
5. Highly driven individual with a hands-on mentality.
6. Proven leadership and ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
7. Solid understanding of data standards, formats, and transformation such as XML, JSON, CSV/TSV and SQL.
8. Experience with file transfer and secure data exchange techniques such as SFTP, REST/SOAP.
9. Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
10. Adept and proactive at problem-solving.
11. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desirable Skills and Experience
1. Oracle Fusion Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning.
2. Local Government experience.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'