Debt Capital Market Data Analyst
Our client, a global organisation and leader in the finance and technology sectors, has an exciting opportunity for a technically aligned, highly motivated, detail-oriented individual to join their Debt Capital Markets team on a 6 months contract starting asap.
Based in the London office, you'll play a key role in capturing financial content and ensuring data accuracy for the clients using the various internal systems and proprietary company software. You will be working on life-cycle management for Securitisation products (ABS, MBS, CMBS, Mortgages, CLOs) ensuring data is captured accurately and timely. External communication skills, the ability to multi-task, strong technical aptitude and a keen interest in financial markets are essential for this role.
- Acquire, update, maintain and process financial data using various internal systems and proprietary company software
- Develop expertise in fast-moving market sector information
- Apply problem-solving skills to identify innovative workflow improvements
- Collaborate with colleagues to research and develop frameworks to enhance our processes, software, and data offerings
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification (Business, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Economics)
- Understanding of the financial markets
- Great communication skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Programming-related knowledge and experience (VBA, SQL, Python, Regex, etc)
- Keen interest in information management and technology
- Ability to prioritise tasks accordingly and multi task
- Positive attitude with good inter-personal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Capital Markets
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'