De-Kit Recycling Operative
We are recruiting for DeKit Recycling Operatives to join our Waste Management and Recycling Team for a client in Biggleswade, SG18 8YY.
Typical working hours as a full time DeKit Recycling Operative:
- Day Shift: 10:00am until 18:00pm (10:00am until 14:00pm you will get paid £10.90ph / 14:00pm until 18:00pm you will get paid £12.54ph)
- PM Shift: 14:00pm until 22:00pm
- Night Shift: 22:00pm until 06:00am
- Shifts are any 5 days out of 7
Your pay rate as a full time DeKit Recycling Operative:
- Day shift: £10.90p/h - O/T £16.35p/h / Weekend Pay rate: £12.54p/h - O/T £17.99p/h
- PM Shift: £12.54 p/h - O/T £16.35p/h / Weekend Pay rate: £14.18p/h - O/T £17.99p/h
- Night shift: £13.63p/h - O/T £16.35p/h / Weekend Pay rate: £15.27p/h - O/T £17.99p/h
- Breaks: 30-minute unpaid break
- Overtime paid after 37.5hrs pw
Your role as a DeKit Recycling Operative:
- You will be decanting rubbish (cardboard, plastic, food waste) from cages and totes returned from stores
- You must enjoy physical work as you will be on your feet throughout your shift
Benefits for DeKit Recycling Operative:
- FULL training will be provided, NO Experience is Needed
- Opportunities for a permanent contract for the right candidate
- Ongoing regular work
- Weekly pay
We're a Flexible Pay Employer that offers Wagestream. The money management app lets you choose when to get paid, put money aside each month, get discounts on your shopping, check your benefits entitlement, and much more.
Challenge-trg Recruitment have partnered up with the Company Shop, which will enable our staff and colleagues the opportunity to access their membership scheme free of charge. You can gain access to discounted food at up to 70% off the recommended retail price!
We are a Disability Confident accredited employer, who recognises the diversity of our workforce is the source of our strength, promoting Equal Opportunities for all.
Apply now to become a full time Recycling Operative!
Challenge-trg Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'