My global based client are looking for a skilled Database Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis in their Edinburgh office. This is a fantastic opportunity for some to join an extremely successful company who work with cutting edge technology within the Microsoft environment.
The key responsibilities of this job include:
- Performing system maintenance
- Troubleshooting reactive database issues
- Performing upgrades and installations of databases
- Delivers database administration, engineering and technical support to end users
Technical skills and required experience:
- SQL Server 2008 or above
- Experience of working with SQL azure
- Experience of working in a high volume user environment
- Minimum of three years SQL DBA experience
- MS Visual Studio
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative focused field
This jobs offers a great opportunity for someone to develop their technical skills through working with and processing very high volumes of data. They are also offering a very competitive salary and based in a central location.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'