NLP Data Scientist
£60,000 - £80,000
London - Hybrid / Remote
A global start-up is looking for Data Scientists across all levels with NLP experience to join their fast-paced and dynamic team. This company is using cutting-edge technology and machine learning for its high-profile clients.
This company is a rapidly expanding start-up that is already profitable and uses machine learning and NLP to work on their AI platform. They support their clients to become more efficient and strategic with their pre-existing data.
As a Data Scientist, you will:
- Work with unstructured data
- Perform data mining and determine what is most valuable to a business or client
- Work end-to-end, building and deploying ML models
- Build predictive models and provide insight on datasets
- Work with the internal development of products & with client projects
YOUR SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- MSc or Ph.D. ideally in STEM subject
- Have deployed code or data to the cloud
- Commercial experience working with CI/CD pipelines
- Proficient in Python and SQL
- Ideally, have NLP or time-series data experience
- Experience with containerisation tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
SALARY AND BENEFITS
The salary range for this role is £60,000 to £80,000 + benefits
- Equity / stock options
- Pension contributions
- Hybrid or option to be fully remote
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page. Or for more information regarding other roles please contact Lauren Brown at Harnham.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'