£50,000 - £70,000 + BENEFITS
Are you a Data Scientist looking to use Machine Learning to help optimise customer value through relevant and engaging communications?
This company is a global presence working across multiple products within retail.
As a Data Scientist, you can expect to be engaging with a range of technology to build effective and sustainable machine learning models which support improved acquisition and profitability of customers.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Program modelling and data analytics through Python
- Providing commercially viable applications using deep learning techniques.
- Build, deploy and optimise machine learning models which support improved acquisition and profitability of customers through Python
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
To qualify for this Data Scientist role, you will need:
- Advanced analytics and programming for models through Python
- Good SQL/data manipulation skills required including cleaning and managing data.
- Diverse experience in machine learning, building data sets and engineering features.
The successful candidate will receive a salary, dependent on experience between £50,000 and £70,000 as well as generous benefits.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Sean via the Apply link on this page.
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Deep Learning
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'