£50,000 - £70,000
Are you looking to make a move to a data centric business that champions innovation and grounds growth in data driven decisions? Would you like that chance to work with top class Data Scientists? Do you enjoy finding creative solutions to data problems? Then this is a great opportunity for a R/Python/SQL Data Scientist to champion customer analytics and directly influence business strategy.
A multinational tech company focused on cutting edge Customer Insight this FTSE 100 business operates globally with a customer base of over 30 million customers. Using advanced analytics to become a market disruptor they have transformed their products and services and continue to innovate customer engagement. They are looking for talented Data Scientists and top class Analysts to shape their Customer Insight function and continue their incredible development.
- Focus on top class analytics
- Culture of collaboration and innovation
- Great career development opportunities
As Data Scientist you will use your extensive analytical ability in SQL/R/Python to create complex models to better understand customer behaviour. Your insights will shape contact and engagement strategy and help to provide solutions to key business problems. You will also have the chance to work on advanced machine learning projects.
- Directly impacting business wide strategy
- Innovating new approaches to problems
- Working cross functionally on cutting edge projects
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful Data Scientist will have:
- Extensive coding ability in SQL/R/Python
- The ability to create complex statistical models
- Have a passion for customer data
- A degree or higher in a numerical discipline such as mathematics or statistics
- Excellent communication skills
- A salary of up to £70,000 dependant on experience
- An extensive bonus and benefits package
- Flexible working
- Employee discounts
- Great career progression
HOW TO APPLY
Please register you interest by sending your CV to Sian Taylor via the apply link on this page
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'