About The Retail Company
My client has an outstanding opportunity for a successful Data Scientist to join their rapidly-growing analytics team.
This multinational chain is an award-winning, top-tier retailer based in South West London. As a Data Scientist, you will be working for a modern, forward thinking business; that believe trust and strong relationships are the key to their success.
This hyper-growth company is looking for an experienced Data Scientist to engage in a host of exciting projects within the eCommerce division.
About The Data Scientist Role
As a Data Scientist, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an established financial environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Data Scientist:
* Analyse unstructured data to create models, prototype solutions and solve large-scale inference problems
* Build complex data sets from various data sources
* Perform advanced statistical analysis to determine data trends
* Train and scale algorithms to apply models to new data sets
* Research new technologies and techniques to promote best practice
* Engage in writing code, creating schemas on a big data platform, and building and testing quantitative models
About The Successful Data Scientist
If you are currently in a data science, quantitative analytics or predictive analytics role, this could be the ideal next step in your career within the eCommerce sector.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Data Science specialist:
* Solid educational background in a hard science discipline
* Hands-on experience creating NLP/DL models to produce actionable insights
* Experience using Python, R and preferably one compiled programming language
* Experience in big data technology, including Hadoop, Spark, HDFS, HBase
* Deep knowledge of quantitative analysis, experience in SAS preferred
The Data Scientist specialist will be offered a highly competitive salary paying £500-£600 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Data Scientist role or to apply send your CV now to James at or call
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.