Data Scientist - Global Ad Tech Company - To 60K - London
This Global Creative Technology Platform have built on a phenomenal last 3 years. Their creative self-service platform allows businesses to produce and deliver data driven adverts at scale. Having recruited highly reputable talent within the industry, this company is in a position to solidify their reputation as the market-leader and to continue to flourish.
This Data Scientist will have billions of data points available to them and will work very closely with key figures within the organisation.
The Data Scientist will:
- Build predictive modelling for customised projects
- Build machine learning algorithms / create statistical models using the company’s data
- Provide insight into customer behaviour
- Work closely with teams throughout the business to educate them on your findings
Skills & Experience:
Our client is looking for a self-motivated individual, with a proven track record in Data Science and a relevant academic qualification. The successful candidate will also possess:
- A great understanding of Digital Media or Consumer behaviour
- Ability to produce insight from information and to communicate with senior stakeholders
- Machine learning exposure: Predictive modelling, Clustering, Neural language
- Exposure to modelling - R, SAS, Matlab, Python
How do I apply?
If you have experience in Data & Analytics and are excited by the opportunity of joining a cutting-edge Ad Tech business, then please apply for this role or get in touch with our team now to find out more.
Talent Engagement Specialist - Pivotal London
Pivotal is an award winning Digital Recruiter specialising in the Media, Marketing and Analytics sectors.
Key Skills: Digital, Data Science, Data Scientist, Data Visualisation, Data Modelling, Data Programming, Java, Python
- Data Analysis
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Online Advertising
- Predictive Modeling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job