Data Scientist | R&D
Harnham are working with a leading financial services data provider, helping to build out their core R&D Data Lab.
The long-term goal of this Data Science team will be to utilise the latest techniques in machine learning and artificial intelligence to help build products from scratch for their clients. Projects include:
1. Fraud detection systems
2. Product recommendation systems
3. Consumer behaviour analysis
You will work with huge sets of data (probably one of the biggest data lakes in the UK) and be a part of the team responsible for solving the hardest analytical problems posed to the business.
You will be:
- Building machine learning and AI products in an established UK Data Lab
- Developing and implementing custom algorithms for the company
- Researching and exploring data sets to find hidden patters and trends
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
You must have:
- A Ph.D. in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, Artificial Intelligence or Mathematics
- Experience of working with large volumes of data
- Experience in programming languages such as R/Python/Scala
- A knowledge of querying languages such as SQL is advantageous
- Work experience with Hadoop or Spark
£80,000 + Benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
R, Python, Pandas, Scala, SQL, Hive, Hadoop, Spark, Machine Learning, Statistics, Artificial Intelligence, Mathematics, AWS, Kafka, Azure, Algorithm, Optimisation, Recommendation System, Research, Pricing, Marketing, Online, Data Scientist, Data Science, Predictive modelling, Forecasting.
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Data Scientist
- Deep Learning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job