£55,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
Harnham are currently working with one of the world's most exciting tech companies who are looking to continue building their Data Science function after significant investment. This role will involve working closely with many areas of the business to apply bayesian techniques to their large sets of data to help solve a number of challenging consumer problems.
In this team you will have a great exposure to a number of different projects and a variety of data science work - perfect for someone looking to hone their technical skills!
There are going to be 9 NEW HIRES across London and NYC!
As a Data Scientist you will be:
- Utilising Bayesian methods to infer key insights on complex sets of data
- Driving improvements in digital marketing acitivities with key affiliates
- Carrying out new R&D/greenfield projects
- Working as part of a team of 8 Data Scientists!
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
You will be:
- A strong user of Python/R and experience in bayesian methodologies.
- A strong communicator with the ability to convey technical work to non-technical audiences
- Educated to MSc or ideally Ph.D. level in a quantitative subject such as Mathematics, Statistics or Sciences.
£50,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
HOW TO APPLY
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please submit your details using the Apply button on this page.
Machine Learning | Python | Advanced Analytics | Data Science | Analysis | Bayesian Statistics | Statistical Modelling | Probabilistic Modelling | Computational Statistics | Data Analysis | Hidden Markov Models | SQL | Recommendation Systems | Insight | Statistics |
- Digital Marketing
- Machine Learning
- Data Science
- Data Scientist
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job