DATA REPORTING SPECIALIST - SQL/BI/MI - MANCHESTER - £60,000
LOCATION: South Manchester
SALARY: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + benefits
JOB TYPE: Permanent
I'm looking for a highly experienced data reporting specialist who is seeking a new challenge within data analytics. If you're interested in developing your career in data management and analytics, this is the role for you! A renowned UK client of mine is keen to speak to applicants who have knowledge in data transformation, MI, and stakeholders management. To come with it, a competitive salary and a full load of benefits will be given to this role. The firm is a well-known FS company across the UK. For more information, see details below or reach me directly on my contact details below. APPLY NOW!!
- Database transformation
- Create and deliver BI solutions to stakeholders
- Data Management - data mining and manipulation
- Team Management - leading/supporting a team of analyst and consultants
- Data mining
- Recent experience in data analysis and reporting
- Strong knowledge in SQL, Oracle, Cognos, Tableau, UNIX
- Proficient in creating BI solutions to stakeholders
- Exposure in liaising with various teams/clients
- Self-confident, proactive, and motivated
If interested, please e-mail your updated CV to and you will receive a response should you be shortlisted. Otherwise, if you know someone who is suitable please pass on the details. Successful referrals will be rewarded a £250 voucher.
Churchill Frank are the world's leading analytics recruitment agency. Since we launched, we've recruited thousands of the very best permanent and freelance professionals into organisations across the globe.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job