Data Protection Officer
Worldwide Retail business seeking Data Protection Officer. As Data Protection Officer, you will be leading the existing in-house data privacy division ensuring compliance with all data protection laws and regulations including GDPR. As Data Protection Officer, you will interface with the highest level of management in the firm as well as acting as the business' representative with the ICO (Information Commissioner's Office).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Informing, advising and monitoring compliance with Data Protection Laws whilst maintaining appropriate policies and procedures, managing an assurance programme and related audits.
- Supporting the Firm's data incident response teams.
- Regularly liaising and updating the Board and Executive committee.
- Roll out of training to all staff raising awareness of Data Protection and fostering a Data Privacy culture within the firm.
- Maintaining and Developing Internal relationships with key stakeholders.
- Working closely with the International, Global divisions with relation to network-wide data privacy initiatives.
- 5-10 years' experience in Data Protection with in depth understanding of the risks associated by large organisations.
- In depth understanding of Data Protection Legislation and practical application.
- In depth understanding of GDPR and experience in achieving GDPR compliance.
- Experience managing data incidents and breaches.
- Proven experience of Stakeholder management
- Recognised qualification : CIPP/E, ISEB, CRISC
- Experience as : Data Protection Director, Data Protection Officer, Data Privacy Officer, Data Privacy Director, Data Privacy Manager, Data Protection Manager, Information Governance Officer, Information Governance Manager, Information Compliance Officer, Information Compliance Manager, GDPR Global Lead, GDPR Programme Manager.
Please submit CV immediatly
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"