Data Protection Consultant
Data Protection Consultant
My client; a highly reputable and up and coming Data Protection Consultancy firm who have a fantastic name in the market in which they operate, have an on going requirement for Data Protection Consultants with a strong knowledge of GDPR and it's implications for an eclectic mix of end clients.
The post holder will also work closely with the Managing Director and other Data Protection Consultants in researching and developing new tools, newsletters and other products to support both existing and potential subscribers so they can comply with all relevant legislation, regulations, Codes of Practice or technical guidance.
Despite being a new company, they have attracted some of the most reputable Data Protection SMEs in the market. I strongly believe that this is because of the way they approach GDPR and Data Protection in an interactive and practical manner. The atmosphere is very much entrepreneurial and exciting with remote working also being viable.
- Develop strong relationships with end clients to ensure the GDPR compliance its objectives are well known and understood and when the onsite DPO should be engaged
- Define and manage the delivery of awareness-raising and training to deliver compliance and to foster a data privacy culture within the organisation
- Liaise with the end client to ensure the business adopts consistent and robust management procedures for the processing of Personal Data
- Inform and advise end clients on data protection laws and Group policies
- Monitor compliance with data protection laws and Group policies across all areas and levels of the end client
- Supervise and advise on ICO/Data Privacy regulatory investigations and data protection impact assessments
- Liaise with the end client's in-house counsels and/or external counsel regarding legal developments that could affect the firms' compliance with data protection legislation, and communicate developments to the business
Required Skills & Experience
- Educated to degree-level
- Extensive Data protection experience within an environment that requires handling highly sensitive information
- IAPP CIPP/E or CIPM etc. or equivalent data privacy qualification
- Experience of interfacing with data protection regulators (ICO)
I'm delighted to be assisting this client with building out their DP team as the vision they have moving forward is a great one. To avoid any delay in the process please apply ASAP.
- ("Data Protection" OR "Data Privacy" OR DPO OR "Data Protection Officer" OR "Data Privacy Officer")
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"