Data Governance Lead- Market Leading Fintech!
£75,000 +10% Bonus + Equity Shares
A market leading Fintech are looking for an experienced Data Governance Lead to join their team. This is a tech savvy business, with an excellent reputation and flat structure, housing the very best in Analytical minds. You will be working alongside a well established Data team including Data Scientists, Analysts and Engineers, to scope out and grow an entirely new Data Governance function. If you are looking to make an significant impact and really have input on a companies development, this could be the role for you.
THE ROLE - Data Governance Lead
As Data Governance Lead, your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Tackling problems confidently and present solutions
- Building and enforcing a Data Governance strategy for entire company
- Develop strategy and implement projects around GDPR, process improvement, legislation and Data Quality
You will need:
- Proven experience within Data Governance
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at
Governance,GDPR, Legislation, DataQuality, BI, Analytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job