A job vacancy has become available within our Lender Engagement Team.
We are specifically looking for a motivated and outgoing individual to come and make a significant contribution to the Lender Engagement Team, who will be responsible for engaging with all the major banks & lenders to obtain responses/updates for our clients PPI & PBA claims.
It is important that successful candidates have good attention to detail and are able to complete work accurately. Experience using excel is desired however it is not essential.
Some Key Responsibilities will include:
- Engage with the lenders over the telephone and via written correspondence
- Display excellent communication and telephone skills
- Develop good relationships with the banks and lenders
- Display excellent communication skills with other colleagues to ensure the updates are understood
- Update and action our clients’ accounts
- Collating client information from our client CRM system and accurately entering onto Excel spreadsheets to send to a number of leading lenders
- Ensuring that the spreadsheet format and criteria for each lender are adhered to
- Analysing all authority forms from clients before presenting to the lender meet the BBA standards
- Checking and qualifying all additional documentation from clients to ensure it meets the required standards
- Sending out all the automated/ad-hoc documents with the relevant information included
- Ensuring that all electronic SAR & PIR requests are sent out within the allocated time frames
- Be able to identify when lenders don’t respond to requests within the allocated time and take the decision to chase up this response.
- Communication Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job