Data Consultant - Analytics Partner - up to £50K
Are you currently a Consultant, or in a client facing role?
Do you have strong technical experience with Teradata / MS BI Stack / SQL?
This could be an ideal role…
A global Business Intelligence and Analytics Consultancy based in London are actively seeking a Data Consultant with a strong Teradata / SQL background to join at an exciting period of growth. This role will offer full project lifecycle exposure whilst working in a tightly knit team of industry specialists. We are looking for a technical professional who is actively seeking career growth.
Our client are an award winning BI and Analytics partner, who have been recognised in a range of sectors for delivering multiple services to an exceptional standard. There is now an active requirement to add a Data Consultant to their London HQ to ensure long term quality of delivery.
This role on a day to day basis will include:
- Mix between home / office / site-based project work
- Manage full implementation and development lifecycle as part of a team
- Work with clients / senior stakeholders on specifications, requirements, and project timescales
- Design, develop, test, performance tune and deploy Teradata database components
- Resolve bugs and incident resolution
- Ongoing end user training and support
- Perform on going analysis to ensure all SLA's are adhered to
- Regular checks on BI deliverables, control and best practices
In order to apply to this Data Consultant role, you must have:
- Strong technical / development experience with Teradata
- Ideally at least one full project implementation
- ETL, Data Warehousing, Data modelling
- MS BI Stack / SSRS / SSIS / SSAS / SQL
Finally you must be comfortable in a client facing role i.e. happy with regular UK-wide travel and dealing face to face with stakeholders working alongside corporate strategy, presentations, reports etc.
On a personal level, our client are looking for someone who is seeking career advancement both personally and professionally. This business offers unique investment in their staff, so within 6-12 months you should expect to go through a number of industry level qualifications and be on a track to senior roles. We are seeking someone who is motivated by challenges, enjoys working in a fast paced environment and is enthusiastic about all things data.
This role is based from a London HQ and does require travel. On top of a generous basic salary there is an excellent benefits package available such as bonus, pension, retail perks and not excluding an exceptional training scheme.
If you have a Teradata background then do not hesitate to apply.
To apply for this role you must have full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
For more information on this position and other Business Intelligence roles please our website www.searchbi.co.uk
SearchBI are the first choice for Business Intelligence and Agile BI recruitment business in the UK and internationally. We work with Software Houses, Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe. As unique specialists in this niche marketplace we have positioned ourselves ideally to satisfy the needs of a variety of clients. We understand our industry and use our expansive network to position ourselves as market leaders for all Agile Business Intelligence requirements.
Data Consultant / Analytics / BI / Business Intelligence / Teradata / ETL / Data Warehouse / Data Warehousing / Data Modelling / MS BI / BI Stack / SSIS / SSRS / SSAS / SQL / Consultancy / London / City of London
- Data Consultant / Analytics / BI / Business Intelligence / Teradata / ETL / Data Warehouse / Data Warehousing / Data Modelling / MS BI / BI Stack / SS
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'