Data Cleanse administrator - Evenings
Contract: 2 Year FTC
Shift: 4pm to 10pm Monday to Thurs - 3:30pm to 10pm Friday
Salary: £17,063 pro rata plus 5% flexible benefits package
As a member of SSCL Government sector, we are looking to recruit a team of Process Administrators to complete a major data cleansing project for SSCL’s Government Clients.
You will work effectively as a member of a team, displaying good problem solving and investigation skills with the desire to build a service with a great reputation with our customers and clients.
- Process administration work in line with agreed procedures and business rules
- Investigating HR and Pensions records
- Liaising with 3rd Party suppliers & Government Departments
- Process work to the defined level of quality
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary and log if appropriate
- Distribute information and when required, work to the other team members or groups
- Maintain and update pension information
- Support line management on any additional admin when required
- Maintain records for audit purposes
- Strong Microsoft Office package knowledge including Excel
- Excellent organisational and numeracy skills with an attention to detail, providing excellent records
- Experience of delivering a high quality service in a professional manner which creates confidence and trust
- Effective communication and team work skills
- Accurate and timely delivery of administration tasks
- Effective team player who constantly displays commitment and flexibility
- Assimilates and applies policies and procedures consistently
- Effective problem solver
The successful candidates will be required to go through a BPSS security clearance.
SSCL is a joint venture between the Cabinet Office and Sopra Steria who delivers a range of high quality shared services for our Government and Police clients, enabling them to operate more efficiently and more effectively. SSCL provide Finance & Accounting, HR & Payroll and Procurement as well as specialist client-specific services. SSCL has five UK Centres of Excellence and, by streamlining and modernising systems and processes in the back office, we are transforming the way these services are delivered - providing better value for our clients and better value for the UK taxpayer.
Find out more
Visit the SSCL website and the SSCL LinkedIn company page.