Data Cleanse administrator - Evenings
Contract: 2 Year FTC
Shift: 4pm to 10pm Monday to Thurs - 3:30pm to 10pm Friday
Salary: £17,063 pro rata plus 5% flexible benefits package
As a member of SSCL Government sector, we are looking to recruit a team of Process Administrators to complete a major data cleansing project for SSCL’s Government Clients.
You will work effectively as a member of a team, displaying good problem solving and investigation skills with the desire to build a service with a great reputation with our customers and clients.
- Process administration work in line with agreed procedures and business rules
- Investigating HR and Pensions records
- Liaising with 3rd Party suppliers & Government Departments
- Process work to the defined level of quality
- Resolve queries and escalate as necessary and log if appropriate
- Distribute information and when required, work to the other team members or groups
- Maintain and update pension information
- Support line management on any additional admin when required
- Maintain records for audit purposes
- Strong Microsoft Office package knowledge including Excel
- Excellent organisational and numeracy skills with an attention to detail, providing excellent records
- Experience of delivering a high quality service in a professional manner which creates confidence and trust
- Effective communication and team work skills
- Accurate and timely delivery of administration tasks
- Effective team player who constantly displays commitment and flexibility
- Assimilates and applies policies and procedures consistently
- Effective problem solver
The successful candidates will be required to go through a BPSS security clearance.
SSCL is a joint venture between the Cabinet Office and Sopra Steria who delivers a range of high quality shared services for our Government and Police clients, enabling them to operate more efficiently and more effectively. SSCL provide Finance & Accounting, HR & Payroll and Procurement as well as specialist client-specific services. SSCL has five UK Centres of Excellence and, by streamlining and modernising systems and processes in the back office, we are transforming the way these services are delivered - providing better value for our clients and better value for the UK taxpayer.
Find out more
Visit the SSCL website and the SSCL LinkedIn company page.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job