Data Architect / Southend-on-Sea / 6 months
This role may may include mentoring and management of problems of the team. You will be expected to work closely with Architects testers, developers and other specialists.
- Experience working in Data architect environment
- experience working on IT change programme
- Data modelling expereince
- Maintaining data quality across products
- Over 3 years Data modelling experience
- Oracle Database design (3+ years)
- Data Analysis skills
- Working on agile project
- XML scheme design
- Data migration and data ETL experience
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'