Data Analytics & Visualisation Analyst- Yorkshire
Our client is looking for an ambitious Data Analytics & Visualisation Analyst for our financial services client. The Analyst will recognise data requirements and produce user friendly dashboards to push insights. This will include working together with the business and IT to survey the different reports presently utilised and distinguishing opportunities for improvement and representation. It will likewise include customary audit and discussion with the business to additionally refine and enhance dashboards after some time as the requirements of the business develop.
The part will include an incentive through permitting administration and undertaking groups to recognise openings and for development and measure benefits acknowledgment through dashboard representation.
- Exceptional SQL skills
- Proficient in Alteryx and data visualisation software such as Tableau, Power BI or SAP Lumira
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A people person
- Business acumen
- Strong analytical skills
- Easily adaptable and flexible to changing situations
- Proven ability to work with different technical teams to provide the optimal solution to end-users
- Passion for delivering compelling solutions that exceed client expectations
- Subject matter expertise in developing dashboards and scorecards in one or more of: Motor Finance, Commercial Banking, Insurance, Investment Banking
- Knowledge of Balanced Scorecards and development of Key Performance Indicators
- Consultancy experience
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma statistical analysis
- Experience in big data projects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"