An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for an unicorn technology company and be part of their growing analytics team. You will be gathering business requirements from key stakeholders and helping them to visualise the results using a mixture of SQL and PowerBI. This is an incredible opportunity to work as part of a rapidly developing team, whilst developing your visualisation skills.
This is distruper within the tech space in London, bringing together technology and the automotive industry. They are having to expand their analytics team due to the increasing demands. They have invested hugely within their analytics team and are looking someone to help liaise with the technical and non-technical stakeholders using PowerBI. It is the perfect opportunity to access lots of information and to see how an innovation company uses their data and it is a great opportunity to progress your career with the chance to learn Python!
As a Data Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
- Working on several projects simultaneously
- Extracting data and learning about creating reports
- Working across teams to deliver self-service, interactive and insightful dashboards using PowerBI
- Using SQL for querying, manipulate and extract data
- Opportunity to learn Python
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in a quantitative subject
- Experience using a visualisation tool
- An analytical mindset with an understanding of retail
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with stakeholders from a non-technical background
HOW TO APPLY
- Please register your interest by sending your CV to May Campbell via the Apply link on this page.
- Python and PowerBI
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'