Brookson Enterprise are currently looking for a Junior Data Analyst to join their team, based in our offices in Warrington.
This role will be part of the digital strategy team and will be responsible for creating data products, with a commercial focus, for the recruitment industry, particularly around profitability. The reports will have a direct impact on the performance of the business as well as gathering and analysing data to provide insight.
They will build and maintain new and existing workflows and algorithms to automate the creation of business reports for Recruitment clients. Using software such as Alteryx, Power BI and Tableau to improve business intelligence and management information.
- Analyse and verify data using primary and secondary data sources.
- Build and schedule workflows and algorithms to automate reporting and data source creation
- Build visualisations to display large amounts of data in a meaningful way
- Locate and define workflow improvements.
The successful candidate will have:
- a STEM degree, or equivalent.
- experience gathering or analysing data to produce data reports.
- an analytical mind and can easily understand numbers and data
Experience of using Alteryx, Tableau or Power BI would be desirable.
- Data Visualization
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'