***Degree in Computing/IT would be advantageous***
SF are currently seeking to recruit a Data Content Engineer within Product data Management based in Halesowen. This role is paying up to £26k and is permanent.
This is a key role with prime responsibility to assist in the production of excellent front end data from multiple sources both internal and external to the business.
What the role involves:
- Assist product specialists in Business units to deliver better front end data for new products. In particular use software to cleanse and de -duplicate data where possible.
- Be fully involved in providing better product and supplier content to the necessary templates as required.
- Work with Product Business units and web content coordinators to establish better content supply from primary supply chain - suppliers and manufacturers including dimensional data, bar codes and attribute parameters.
- Work with web content engineers to establish PIM relevant data from Supply Chain based on minimum and desirable content.
- Work with data engineers and PBUs to establish configurators that work across the business.
- Work with Master data management team to develop Web - based front end tool to collect and disseminate data to data systems including ERP, PIM and e-business environments - in particular work with IT development team to establish flows of data from and to ERP systems.
- Write bespoke enquiries to assist PBU and Branch users on request.
- Assist in establishing the rules and guidelines for the clients corporate style guide and participate in user training.
- Assist Data analysts with data solutions as required.
Essential career experience:
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a data analysis environment, preferably in an industrial product environment.
- Proficient user of windows based programmes.
- Experience of fully integrated system based sales order processing and stock management systems. MS Access & data manipulation tools preferable
- Communication and inter-personal
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally
- Awareness of efficient processes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Access
- Ability to prepare and deliver management information within required deadlines
- Good knowledge of some or all categories of Maintenance, Repair and Operational product and service range
- Grade A* - C GCSE (or equivalent) English Language and Mathematics
- NVQ (level 4), HNC or Degree in Computing, Software Engineering or associated subject
If this sounds like you then please call Nikki on to hear more or apply via the website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"