Consultant Data Analyst
£35,000 - £65,000+ plus Bonus & Benefits- dependent on experience
London HQ / Home Based / UK Wide Travel
An exciting opportunity to join an award-winning Management Consultancy and Professional Services organisation, who lead their field of expertise - Health, Social Care and Wellbeing. With continued growth and success, they have created a new opening within their Operational Research Analytical Business Modelling group.
Working on client sites, at home or in the London HQ, either as an individual or part of a delivery team, using your analytical and modelling ability to provide innovative and bespoke models to support Real World decision making.
To apply, you will need the following skills and abilities:
- Strong academic achievement represented by a BSc or/and an MSc in Quantitative, Numerical Mathematical, O.R. and/or Scientific subject;
- Solid Excel Modelling ability: able to create logical and robust mathematical models
- Technically sound in SQL.
- At ease with data visualisation and manipulation tools, for example: Tableau - keen to create exciting data visuals for non-mathematical clients and colleagues from complex or large data sets
- Excellent Analytical Problem Solving ability; Solutions focused.
- Ideally at least 18 months to many years’ commercial Data Analytical Quantitative Modelling experience encompassing: Predictive Analytics, Forecasting Techniques, Optimisation and/or Simulation
- Tangible and demonstrable experience of Data Analytics in a Healthcare setting (private or public).
What you can expect in return:
- The prospect of working with an extraordinary health care and social care focused Management Consultancy, who not only have grown exponentially in the last 4 years but who have an excellent reputation with their clients, lots of project successes and repeat business, with a great company culture and atmosphere, as attested to by those we have successfully placed with them previously.
- To work for a Management Consultancy who understands the work : life balance and who publishes their fees, giving them an open and honest culture
- To be able to use the very latest developments in Analytics, Data Science and Operational Research to provide exceptional data insights to your own clients through the power of statistical and mathematical analysis.
- Openings are suited to individuals keen to make a real difference to patient outcomes across health and social care
- UK Wide opportunities: open to applicants based across the UK, the HQ is based in London, but clients are UK wide. You can expect to be based at home, on a client site c3 days a week and can travel to the London office when needed
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to every individual. We would truly love to reply to everyone but would need an army of dedicated emailers. However, this shouldn’t stop you from applying to each role you feel to which you may be suited. If you do not receive a response within 24-48 hours, please assume your skills do not quite match our clients’ specific requirements.
- Advanced Excel