We have a fantastic opportunity for a Data Analyst to join a London based company who are immersed in collecting and analysing data to drive real conversions and results for its ecommerce customers. The company have built a bespoke and unique platform which allows its customers to increase their sales by optimising the journey for the customer providing real insights and analysis to convert more website visitors to customers.
You will join a company on a mission to level the playing field in the retail sector enabling all size companies big and small to have the same access to its products and services. The company was named one of London's most visionary digital companies who has PayPal behind it to realise an exciting vision for the future.
Data Analyst responsibilities:
- Extract insights from large, unstructured data sets
- Provide analysis around ecommerce activity such as; campaign performance, and user behaviour
- Generating standard and custom reports on campaigns for clients
- Carry out kpi reporting for clients and conduct investigations into data anomalies
As a Data Analyst you will bring:
- Commercial experience working with big data and analysis.
- Strong Excel and SQL skills
- The ability to analyse large data sets and present the findings to different customers.
- Comfort in addressing a variety of customers, explaining processes and limitations, and justifying your findings
- A passion for data, and a strong understanding of how it can be leveraged to drive decisions.
- Curiosity and eagerness with the ability to provide actionable insights and spot trends gathered from analysing the data.
- An understanding of statistics with the ability to translate numbers and trends
In return the successful Data Analyst will be offered a comprehensive benefits package This includes; 25 days holiday, company pension scheme, employee discounts, fresh fruit every day and a training & development plan working in a informal and flexible working environment. Apply now for immediate interview.
- data analyst