"data analyst" spss sas excel tableau
Data Analyst for a major UK broadband services provider
Up to £30k base plus 10% bonus and benefits
Our client is the largest 1 Gig residential broadband provider in the UK. Over the past 5 years they’ve grown from a small team of people with a simple idea, to a larger group of people executing the idea with a simple focus - efficiently bringing 1 Gig broadband to urban areas across the UK.
As they continue to evolve our strategy we are looking for people who believe in reliability, intelligence, zeal, and excellence. If you’re looking for an exciting challenge that is rewarding and enjoyable then read on….
They are more than just an internet service provider; it also installs its own fibre infrastructure into multi-occupancy buildings, bringing the UK’s fastest internet speeds to users. Your mission will be to work with the management teams, providing them with management information enabling them to run a continually improving, efficient and safe operation.
The primary responsibility of the Data Analyst is to bring data to life, creating useable management reports that can drive efficiency and performance improvement. The successful person must be able turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management teams to prioritise business and information needs
- Create a suite of management reports that track key KPI’s, this will include commentary to allow for quicker decision making
- Create visually engaging and exciting dashboards using Tableau
- Responsible for ensuring all work is accurate, relevant and communicated appropriately
- Participate in ad hoc requests and queries as and when needed
- Focus on Continuous Improvement opportunities
(Essential and desirable)
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Advanced Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of a team
- Good commercial acumen and ability to 'think outside the box’
- Data Analysis
- Statistical Data Analysis
- Statistical Tools
- Statistical Packages
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job