Data Administrator - 1 year Contract
An exciting opportunity to work for an International organisation . Our client is seeking a Data Administrator to join their busy offices based in Richmond on a full time 1 year contract.
This role is paying £10 p/h. Lovely working conditions, working hours are 9am-5pm plus good benefits.
Job Purpose: To verify, cleanse and enrich large amounts of data
Key responsibilities for Data Administrator:
- Ensure the accuracy and consistency of large data sets across multiple data types
- Obtain information from the Internet and integrate into existing data
- Identify duplicate, inconsistent or erroneous entries within data sets
- Identify key activities/products and classify into pre-defined categories
Ideal candidate profile for Data Administrator:
A highly accurate and methodical individual who can demonstrate:
- Solid background in data entry
- Excellent observation skills
- The ability to identify and correct inconsistencies in large data sets
- High level of computer literacy, specifically Excel
- Highly organised approach to work
- Able to work independently with speed and accuracy
- Excellent time management skills
To apply for this job click apply and send us your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job