Customs Entry Clerk
Customs Entry Clerk
Join our dynamic team at working for a global leading logistics company based in Liverpool. We are seeking an experienced Customs Entry Clerk to play a crucial role in our customs and logistics operations. If you have current or recent experience in customs, along with knowledge of the Customs Declaration Service (CDS), we want to hear from you.
- Current or recent experience in customs documentation & customs clearance procedures is required
- Basic salary £24k-£26k DOE + bonus & attractive benefits package
- Liverpool City Centre - office based
- Customs Entry Clerk, Customs Documentation, Customs Declaration Service, CDS, Customs Clearance, Border Clearance, Import, Export, International Logistics
Customs Entry Clerk Overview:
- Managing customs documentation and ensuring compliance with customs regulations
- Prepare and process customs documentation accurately and efficiently
- Utilise your knowledge of the Customs Declaration Service (CDS) to facilitate customs clearance procedures
- Ensure all customs declarations are in full compliance with relevant regulations and laws
- Collaborate with clients to address customs-related inquiries and provide guidance on customs processes
- Maintain organized and up-to-date records of customs documentation and declarations
Customs Entry Clerk Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A collaborative and innovative work environment
- Commitment to diversity and creating an inclusive workplace who value diversity and inclusivity
- The chance to be part of a dynamic team shaping the future of customs and logistics
Customs Entry Clerk Requirements:
- Current or recent experience in customs documentation and customs clearance procedures
- In-depth knowledge of the Customs Declaration Service (CDS)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy in handling customs documentation
- Effective communication skills and the ability to work closely with clients
- Proficiency in using customs software and documentation tools
- A proactive and organized approach to work
What happens next?
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to . For further information please call me on or . I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable, please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role, you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me or connect with me on LinkedIn. I look forward to hearing from you.
- International Logistics
- Customs Clearance
- Customs Documentation
- Border Clearance
- Customs Entry Clerk
- Customs Declaration Service
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'