Our client have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Support Representative to join their growing team based in Coventry.
Job Title: Customer Support Representative
Location: Unit 17, Henley Industrial Estate, Henley Road, Coventry, 99 GBR CV2 1ST
Salary: £19,200 – £21,000 per annum + benefits
Are you passionate about Account Management, Sales or Business Development? They promote from within whilst providing you with continuous professional training.
This role would also suit students seeking to kick-start their career in a well-established company. Please get in touch for more information and see how the Blue Team can help you shape your future.
Their decentralized, people-centered approach has enabled them to take its place among the world’s elite growth companies, garnering many high-profile recognitions of our business success.
Growth in Europe
- 2010 – 5 Locations
- They have started with two (2) locations in the United Kingdom (Coventry and Dundee), and three (3) in Continental Europe
- 2014 – 20 Locations
- In 4 years, they have expanded to nine (9) locations in the United Kingdom, and eleven (11) in Continental Europe
- 2018 – 53 Locations
- Today, they are proud of fourteen (14) locations in the United Kingdom, two (2) in Ireland, and thirty-seven (37) in Continental Europe
Be part of this exponential growth and let’s see what they can achieve together by 2022!
‘Growth through customer service’ and ‘Promote from within’ are the two mottos on which the foundation of the business has been built.
Customer Support Representative - Your Responsibilities:
- Business to Business Sales of industrial supplies, PPE equipment and more
- Liaising with customers, offering guidance and advice
- Managing inventory within customer facilities
- Managing and documenting cost savings, lean programs, implementation, and supply chain
- Managing customer relationships
- Receiving of goods, picking orders, shipping goods, material handling, cycle counts
- Warehouse and industrial vending machines maintenance
- Lifting heavy objects (up to 25kg) occasionally
Customer Support Representative - What’s in it for you?
- Excellent long-term prospects – Over 95% of our managers were promoted from within
- #148 World’s Best Employer in 2018 (Forbes)
- #68 World’s Most Innovative Companies 2016 (Forbes)
- An international business in 26 countries with a solid financial position
- Proud to partner and work alongside world’s largest companies
- Work-life Balance. Finish earlier on Friday and enjoy your weekends again
- Professional on-the-job trainings to develop your skills portfolio
- International travel opportunities
- Position in a fun, dynamic team of up to 7 employees
- Network with us - sports and events
The business in numbers
- Over 95% of our current branch managers were promoted from within
- In 2017, Fastenal employees completed nearly 655,261 online and instructor-led training courses
- In an era of outsourcing and downsizing, we've added more than 7,500 employees to our organization since 2010
Customer Support Representative - You:
- Full UK or EU Driving License, Key requirement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Polite, confident and friendly telephone manner
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Keen to learn with a proactive attitude
- Experience in Business or Sales or Customer Service (Minimum 1 Year)
If you feel suitable to join the Blue Team and start your career today, please do not hesitate and click ‘APPLY’ now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'