Customer Support Manager
Based in Reigate
Monday to Friday 9.00 to 17.30
Our well established Financial Services client based in Reigate are looking to recruit a Customer Support Manager to join their rapidly expanding business.
This position will be reporting to the head of the department and have 6 direct reports - this will increase over time.
The role of Customer Support Manager is to focus on supporting a team of Customer Support Representatives, ensuring company objectives are met through coaching and motivating - offering suggestions to improve working practices and promoting fair outcomes for customers.
- Acting as a point of referral for ensuring the call quality of customer support representatives
- Conducting risk based monitoring for each team member
- Ensuring that customer service representative are fully compliant and in line with FCA regulations
- Completing performance reviews with each member of the team and one to ones
- To meet and exceed monthly targets, including call quality and performance improvement
- Supporting customer service representatives in dealing with queries, complex calls, escalated calls and to take ownership of the query through to resolution
- Working closely with other Customer Support Managers and Heads of to ensure consistency in the performance and management across the business
- Identifying training needs of team members and to address this though coaching
- Previous experience within a similar role - ideally Financial Services background
- Experience managing a team including undertaking 1-2-1s and performance management
- Good analytical skills, ability to analyse reports, explain findings and suggest improvements
If this is a role that you would like to discuss in more detail please contact Charlene Hills at T4S Solutions.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job