Customer Support Manager (Telecoms) - London - £260-300/day - 9 month contract
The Customer Support Management team is responsible for the management of a portfolio of customers with the objective of improving customer satisfaction to drive better customer retention and maximise revenue opportunities.
- Preferably telecoms experience / exposure
- Service Management background - Evidence of having held previous roles in this capacity (The calibre of candidate we require dictates this)
- Familiarity with all / some of the following products - Voice, Data, IP, Security, UCC, CDN, Professional Services
- Relationship management
- Customer facing
- Contractual alignment / discipline
- Communication skills - Peer level to Senior Management / Exec
- Ability to work as a key member of an established Service Management team
- Understanding of / exposure to a Professional Services environment would be ideal, but not critical.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To be the Customer Advocate - Responsible for championing the 'Customer service Experience' of client
- Ensure that the contracted services are provided in accordance with service level agreement.
- Attend and chair Service Review meetings with customers and document meeting actions.
- Document and Maintain Customer Information Guides for customers
- Provision of customer reporting in accordance with service levels
- Responsible for ensuring routine Service Performance & Reason for Outage reports are produced & delivered to customers in accordance with Service levels and customer requirement
- Responsible for handling customer disputes and complaints and ensuring that suitable response is forthcoming and appropriate to customer requirement
- Escalate any Operational issues where they may not be being resolved to Customer satisfaction.
- Ownership of Service Improvement Plan and the tracking and reporting on progress against the SIP to the client and internal executive sponsors
- Continuous Improvement - Proactively work with the Problem Management Team and other internal departments to identify trends and improvements in services for customer experience.
- Manage the development of customer relationships with internal operations so that processes are understood between the two companies.
- Responsible for customer training on internal Portal and upkeep of customer accounts.
- Responsible for raising, monitoring and management of Credit and Debt on accounts
- Work with billing and credit control to ensure credits are raised timely and accurately, Minimising where relevant service credit payments.
- In conjunction with Credit Control work with the customer to ensure that contracted payment terms are adhered to.
- Identify opportunities for account development and revenue growth within the account
- Build excellent relationships with customers to optimise potential of account development
- Produce internal management reports to track account status and issues
- Raise cease orders when required
- Monitor the accuracy of customer inventory through internal portal. Compile and review bespoke customer inventory in line with contract and /or PS engagement where required
- Attend ad-hoc customer meetings as and when required in accordance with contract / customer requirements
- Develop Customer processes to enhance working practices
- Where applicable work on customer site to enhance customer relationship.
- Customer Support
- Service Delivery
- Service Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job