Customer Support Engineer
Salary: £27,800 - £28,700 per annum
Our client is a leading provider of mobile security and banking security. They are looking to recruit a customer support engineer to add to their expanding team based in Basingstoke.
Customer Support Engineer Duties:
The role will be based at the site in Basingstoke. The main objective will be to ensure that the customer site remains operational and meets the company’s contractual obligations.
Main duties and tasks whilst working rotating shifts include:
- On-site customer support
- Preventive maintenance
- Corrective maintenance
- Maintain site stock
- Maintain documentation
- Liaise with customer
- Operator Training
- Systems installation
- Customer training
Applicants should have the following competencies & knowledge:
- Technical product knowledge
- Mechanical / electrical / electronic skills
- Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, e-mail).
- Alpha-numeric skills, esp. report writing; Problem solving; Good communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Technical Training; PC software and hardware competency.
- Experience in high-speed production environment.
Education & Qualifications
- ONC/OND or HNC/HND in a relevant engineering subject
- Competent in a high-speed manufacturing environment.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this role, please apply for consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job