Altus Analytics, a business of Altus Group, is the leading global technology partner to the commercial real estate industry and is poised for continued significant growth over the next several years.
Altus Analytics brings together the collective expertise of our Advisory Services Team, ARGUS and Voyanta as the leading providers of CRE technology solutions and services worldwide. Our technology and industry expertise empowers commercial real estate clients and partners to work collaboratively to enhance decision making, drive performance and optimize transactional efficiency. From development and acquisitions, through valuations, budgeting and asset management, we bring it all together.
Who we need
We are looking for a Customer Support Analyst. This is a role for someone who thrives in a customer-facing role solving problems. We need someone with an analytical mindset who has experience working with financial models and cash flow calculations.
Where are you now?
You are an analyst within CRE. You love the industry but you want to make the move to technology. Or, you might be a recent grad with a real estate or finance degree. You are seeking a different path; you want to work for the industry-leading tech product provider as opposed to the commercial realtor.
What can your career path look like?
Joining us now as a Customer Support Analyst is just the first step into a rapidly scaling company. As a global leader in the CRE Tech industry, there are multiple career paths for you into roles in Product, Training, as an SME or a BA.
What our new Customer Support Analyst will do?
- Resolve issues. Identify, analyze and solve problems affecting customer's software.
- Respond to inquiries. Provide timely, intelligent and professional responses to customer calls and emails.
- Communicate. Actively support the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution keeping customer informed throughout life of incident.
- Document. Clearly and concisely log and track details of solutions and maintain resolution database.
- Learn. Come up to speed on new technologies, software, and concepts.
- Prioritize. Recognize when issues need escalation to senior representatives or Development.
- Collaborate. Work closely with global inter-company departments/teams such as Sales, Sales Ops and Development to provide assistance and resolve product queries raised by our clients.
Who are you?
- A university graduate. You have a Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Finance or Business.
- A strategic thinker. You enjoy analyzing financial data from a strategic perspective.
- A problem solver. You are a logical thinker; yet you are incredibly adept at thinking of all possible answers.You believe in researching options and creating innovative solutions.
- An outstanding communicator. You are concise, on point and effective. You are able to communicate complex requirements and technical details clearly across the team.
- A stickler. You insist on keeping up with industry standards and trends. You are extremely organized and you pride yourself on being detail-oriented.
- A customer champion. You find personal and professional satisfaction working with customers and providing support. You have strong tech-to-non-tech translations skills.
- A team player. You have excellent interpersonal skills. You work equally well independently or as part of a team.
- Bonus points if: you have basic knowledge of software installation and configuration in environments such as Citrix and Windows. As well as exposure to and knowledge of server and networks technology: LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, VPN, SQL Databases, Active Directory, SRSS. You learn new technologies quickly.
Need any more reasons to want to work with us?
As we continue to grow, the possibilities for the people that join Altus Analytics are significant. From professional growth to innovation to collaboration we are committed to continuing to foster the right environment to help our people realize their full potential. We give our people the freedom and responsibility to take charge of their career path, bring new ideas to the forefront and work on critical projects that will shape the success of our clients.
We thank you in advance for taking the time to learn more about what makes Altus Analytics a great place to spend time doing some of your best work. Apply now, refer a friend or stay on top of what’s new by following us on LinkedIn.
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Support
- Financial Data
- Interpersonal Skills
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job