Xero is a beautiful, easy-to-use platform that helps small businesses and their accounting and bookkeeping advisors grow and thrive.
At Xero, our purpose is to make life better for people in small business, their advisors, and communities around the world. This purpose sits at the centre of everything we do. We support our people to do the best work of their lives so that they can help small businesses succeed through better tools, information and connections. Because when they succeed they make a difference, and when millions of small businesses are making a difference, the world is a more beautiful place.
Our Culture & Values
We’d describe our culture as human, friendly, engaging, supportive, agile and super collaborative.
At Xero, our five values underpin everything we do; from the way we work, to how we delight and deliver to our customers.
Our values are:
#Human #Ownership #Team #Challenge and #Beautiful
They create our special culture and the 'Xero way’ that we want to foster and maintain as we scale and grow at speed. They’re integral to our brand and resonate outside Xero through our ecosystem and ultimately our customers.
How you’ll make an impact
Xero’s Customer Experience (CX) Team is made up of product experts, based in NZ, AU, US and UK, who work together to provide 24/7 support to Xero users. We aim to delight our customers and make it easy for them to see how Xero adds value to their business.
Working as part of the wider customer Experience Team, you’ll take ownership for investigating and resolving customers queries when they encounter any issues with our software, enabling them to get on with all of their Business needs.
We have the following shifts available:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 - 16:30
Monday - Friday: 8:30 - 17:00
Monday - Friday: 9:00 - 17:30
What you’ll do
- Effectively resolve and prioritise customer support requests allocated to you
- Take ownership to fully resolve and respond to the customers enquiry by email or telephone, within our targeted initial response times
- Continue to proactively follow up and support a customer until their enquiry is fully resolved
- Where necessary, collaborate with a Senior Team members and Leadership in diagnosing and providing the customer with a resolution to the issue
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Xero customer experience
- Champion your own ongoing professional development, ensuring your product knowledge and technical expertise remains relevant so you can continue to deliver exceptional service and accurate information to our customers
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail and maintain work standards in a highly compliant and low risk environment
- Participate as a key member of the broader Customer Success team and contribute to the execution of the overall CX Strategy
- Maintain a high quality of written communication in an agreed style and format
- Where necessary, consult with the technical and/or product team members for their input in diagnosing and providing the customer with a resolution to the issue
- Where appropriate arrange to telephone the customer or assign the issue to the Banking Senior to call and expedite the diagnosis and resolution of critical issues
What you’ll bring with you
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Diligence and commitment to following through and resolving problems
- Initiative and ability to self manage, flexibility
- Ability to build effective relationships
- Strong customer skills - written and telephony based
A snapshot of some of the things you’ll get
- Highly competitive salary
- Employee Share Plan (own a part of Xero!)
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (plus an extra 3 days over the Christmas period!)
- 10 days Wellbeing Leave (for sickness, emergencies and taking a mental health break)
- Company Pension Scheme (matched contributions up to 4.5%)
- A range of wellbeing initiatives
- We have a hybrid way of working combining remote and collaborative working with a flexible approach to hours
- And lots more!
At Xero we support many types of flexible working arrangements that allow you to balance your work, your life and your passions. We offer a great remuneration package with benefits that support a range of lifestyle choices and requirements and the opportunity to participate in Xero’s success through our Long Term Incentive scheme. Xero has rapidly expanding offices in London, Milton Keynes and Manchester and our work environment encourages continuous improvement and career development.
Our collaborative and inclusive culture is one we’re immensely proud of. We know that a diverse workforce is a strength that enables businesses, including ours, to better understand and serve customers, attract top talent and innovate successfully. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, and Disability Confident committed. So, from the moment you step through our doors, you’ll feel welcome and supported to do the best work of your life.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'