Customer Support Advisor
Permanent, 35 hours per week
Multiple vacancies available
My prestigious client with offices based in Gloucester are looking for sparky and bright individuals with a great telephone manner to join their customer service team!
Do you have exceptional customer service skills?
Are you looking for your first office-based opportunity?
Do you have a passion for building relationships and providing excellent Customer Service?
Do you want to be part of a growing business that offers fantastic training and development?
Then look no further!
- Answering inbound calls from existing customers
- Resolving customer queries or directing them to the correct department
- Delivering fantastic customer service
- Identify and solve problems and queries by customers
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Great telephone manner
- Quick learner with the ability to problem solve
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Rebecca @ i2i Recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Telephone Manner
- Active Team Player
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'