My client are a South East London Local Goverment Office who are currently looking for experienced Customer Service Officers
The Main Purpose of the role:
To support The Environment Team as a whole in delivering great services.
• Provide flexible administrative support for the Environment Team, including processing invoices and orders, filing, and compiling information for managers and supervisors.
• Be a central point of contact for internal and external customers by phone, e-mail and in person.
• Manage management diaries and organise meetings and events
• Take minutes at meetings as required
• Update, enter data, maintain electronic and paper records and generate reports as required
• Work with the Environment Team to improve customer service including office systems and protocols
• Respond to routine correspondence through all standard media including phone/ skype, email and letter
If you have the relevant experience and can start asap please do not hesitate in submitting your CV over!!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'