Customer Support Advisor - Temp - Perm
Job Title: Customer Support Advisor
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Salary: £9.20 per hour
Contract: Temporary - Permanent
Working Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday, 9am-5:30pm
Our industry leading expert based in Welwyn Garden City is seeking an enthusiastic and confident customer service candidate to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will have previous customer service experience with a friendly and polite telephone manner.
If you are available for work immediately and interested in working for a thriving company please apply today!
- Handling inbound calls and emails from potential customers
- Providing excellent customer service at all times and handling all queries
- Closing sales deals via the phone and email
- Processing sales orders
- General administrative support
- Previous office based experience delivering excellent customer service
- IT Literate, especially MS Office packages
- Great telephone manner with good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
- 20 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Free onsite parking provided
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you soon. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in supplying both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
The Smart10 Group recently also scooped the Award Winning Title of 'Most Inspiring Business Woman’ at The National 'Best Business Women Awards’ in October 2018!
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'